Publication Coordinator (Managerial Position)
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Manages and works in cooperation with the Publication Research Executives on one hand and
the Marketing Executives on the other, and ensures accountability and profitability in the
- Overseas delegated Journals and managing editors under major group-physical, chemical
sciences/ engineering and technology
- Supervises editing and publication of journals and books etc. with special mention to online
- Schedules and supervises various phases of journals and books publication online/ (print)
- Resolves issue and solves problems throughout the projects cycle.
- Tracks and reports the project mile-stones and provides status reports to the Head of
- Oversees editorial, design, publication-production and operation management
- Manages, and supervises freelance designers, copyeditors, proofreaders jobs
- Provides initial consultancy, defines the requirements, manages project costing and making
proposals. Drafts, reviews and finalizes the Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) as per
publishing programs/terms and conditions, etc. agreed with authors/clients
- Makes market plans for the promotion of journals and books etc.
- Develops opportunities for promotion that involves advertising in local, national, and
- Makes presentations for special publishing programs highlighting the financial model
- Coordinates the publication and supply logistics
- Does budgeting and forecasting for the operational costs and production
- Gets ISSN assigned and maintains the list of ISBNs for books/journals.
- Takes quality control measures throughout the publication process.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head of publications and the Director
Eligibility:- M.Sc and relevant experience of 3-5 years is mandatory.
Remuneration:- As per the norms of industry.